Dear lovely reader, I didn’t realize how much I wrote about my last blog about Burma, but I’m just really happy everything is put out into words. Well mostly everything haha, we’re about to wrap up in Burma! So we last left off meeting Atun and booking a taxi ride back to Yangon the night before. Our last day in Bogalay would surely be our most memorable. Atun meets with us at 11am at our hotel, not a minute late. This guy is the shit mang. Our day pretty much begins. He leads us to a temple, not a far walk from the hotel. In fact, everything in Bogalay is very much walking distance. And I’m immediately in love with that fact. There’s a certain power within walking that gives you the ability to see the space around you so much clearly. We take off our shoes, and walk up the white steps to see the temple. Atun mentions how his grandfather built those steps. And we’re just like ‘Yep, we’d definitely buy that.’ When we finally reach the top, there’s this gorgeous view of Bog...
Comments
Post a Comment