Dear lovely reader, Here we are, our fourth and last series blog of Viet Nam. Rather than writing about what I did for my last two days in Saigon in detail, I figured this blog would be perfect to just sum up all my thoughts about this port. But before I do so, I have to splurge about how I got in the back of a motorbike and rode around District 8 of Saigon. Aside from speaking the language, that was the one time I felt what it was like to be a local. I know that sounds a little silly but if you ever get the chance to ride on those motorbikes, it is so much fun. Viet Nam locals are so care free and relaxed. They work hard, eat, talk, sleep, enjoy. Everything is so simple there, no strings attached. What made these last two days in Viet Nam so special to me was that it wasn’t about planning to go here and there. There was nothing in the head, everything was felt through the body and soul. It was so relaxing just to talk inside and munch on the juiciest fruits of my lif...
Comments
Post a Comment